Post Malone Advertisement & the Brain

The first advertisement that comes to my mind is the 2020 Super Bowl Bud Light commercial with Post Malone. It's a funny coincidence because the advertisement involves Post Malone's brain in making a decision between buying regular Bud Light or Bud Light's new Seltzer. He primarily uses his frontal lobe to problem solve and think. He even uses his taste buds to try a sip of the new Seltzer to help him make his decision. When I first watched this hilarious advertisement, my fusiform face area immediately came into play as I recognized Post Malone's face. I even used my parahippocampal place when I came to the conclusion that he was in a gas station. When he walks back to the fridges, my occipital lobe worked to identify the blue color of Bud Light and the rainbow of colors of the new Seltzers. When Post's brain works to make his decision, my facial nerve surely fires as I laugh and make amused facial expressions. When Post's cerebellum begins to get off-balanced and he starts to fall all over the place, I start to feel my amygdala kick in as I am fearful that he is going to hurt himself or get in big trouble. The whole time I am watching the advertisement, my tympanic membranes and all the other parts of my hearing system are activated as I listen. If you want your brain to have this much excitement, go watch this advertisement at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsnnU3fJTWg!

Comments

Popular Posts